PORTAL APIS

apisbp.net
Website Mesti Lawat

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Short Software Review: Digeus Registry Cleaner

Today, someone asked me to write a short review about Digeus Registry Cleaner. To be frank, I have never used any registry cleaner. After I read a brief description about this application, I found that it is a useful tool for our computer maintenance. I should have one for my beloved lappy!
Below is the information about the software.


Name: Digeus Registry Cleaner 5.4


Award winning software starts by conducting a deep scan of your registry,
checking for file extension errors and other registry conflicts.
With Digeus Registry Cleaner you’ll see immediate increases in performance and decreases in system conflicts. 
 Here is the list of the most commonly reported computer problems which will be solved: 
- Slow Boot up 
- Longer Machine Response Time 
- Unexpected System Crashes 
- BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) 
- Unresponsive System 
- Slower Internet Browser Response 
- Slow Start Up of Your Favorite Software


Don't forget to grab one for your lappy too. Click here for more info.

Artikel Yang Berkaitan



No comments:

Sekolahku

Ko Apesal?!

GengCyber