PORTAL APIS

apisbp.net
Website Mesti Lawat

Monday, September 15, 2008

fantasy vs reality

fantasy:i don't like to update my blog
reality:i've posted 6 entries (including this entries) in 3days

fantasy:i get best spm student award in smsj (hehe..syah,jgn marah)
reality:i only got perfect score award during award's day (but actually i've my family very proud
of me)

fantasy:i live in a happy family
reality:got crisis in my family(but i still thankful becoz i know there must be a reason for
everything)

fantasy:i've no friend if i enter kolej yayasan uem becoz nobody from my school enter here
except me
reality:alhamdulillah i met kind and nice friends here.thanx friends(but swifter is still in my
memory)

fantasy:fantasy is fantasy
reality:i believe that sometime Allah makes my fantasy a reality

"He is God; there is no god but He, He is the Knower of the unseen and the visible; He is the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. He is God, there is no God but He. He is the King, the All-Holy, the All-Peace, the Guardian of Faith, the All-Preserver, the All-Mighty, the All-Compeller, the All-Sublime. Glory be to God, above that they associate! He is God the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper. To Him belong the Names Most Beautiful. All that is in the heavens and the earth magnifies Him; He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise." (59:22-24)

"ku yakin ada hikmah di sebalik setiap kejadian dan Allah maha mengetahui"

Artikel Yang Berkaitan



1 comment:

Syukri Sapuan said...

fantasy:i've no friend if i enter kolej yayasan uem becoz nobody from my school enter here
except me
reality:alhamdulillah i met kind and nice friends here.thanx friends

ooo...aku termasuk la dlm golongan ni yerk..

Sekolahku

Ko Apesal?!

GengCyber