PORTAL APIS

apisbp.net
Website Mesti Lawat

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Low Yat 4th Floor

After the college graduation day, I felt boring at home since I have nothing to do. So I decided to get a job. Now, I'm working at an IT shop, Thunder Match Technology, Low Yat Plaza 4th floor branch. Today is the seventh day I've been worked there but today is my offday =).

Now, I should spend only a little time to write for this blog. I'm happy work there with new friends. At first, it was  quite hard especially to match hardware in order to build a PC and besides that I am shy to approach customers. I am still learning and I hope, I could gather as much experience as I can before I continue my study.



*Kerja kat Low Yat kena lah speaking. uhuk2

Artikel Yang Berkaitan



No comments:

Sekolahku

Ko Apesal?!

GengCyber